The Landmann 26364 is one of the top-rated fire pits catalogued on a popular online store. What has made this outdoor fire box a hit among buyers? In this Landmann 26364 Savannah Garden Light fire pit review, we give you our analysis and recommendation.
In a hurry? Check out the Landmann 26364 here!
Key Features and Benefits of the Landmann 26364
– One of the best features of the Landmann 26364 is its size. Having a depth of 23.5 inches, this fire pit is large and deep in comparison with other brands. That said, you can enjoy longer hours outdoors.
– It comes with a screen on the sides to keep the embers within the pit. This ensures your family’s safety.
– Although it’s large in size, it weighs only 22 pounds. Compared with the DeckMate 30087, the Savannah Garden Light Fire Pit weighs 2 pounds less.
– It provides a 360-degree view of the fire so you and your family can enjoy a night outdoors sitting anywhere you want. That said, the 26364 can meet your camping and bonfire needs.
Other Things You Need to Know About the Savannah Garden Light Fire Pit
- It’s made in China.
- You’ll need 5 pounds of sand at the bottom to raise the wood or logs up.
- There are no holes on the bottom for water drainage.
- This is NOT advisable on a wood deck.
Consumer Feedback – Pros and Cons
Here’s what other buyers have to say about their Landmann 26364 categorized according to pros and cons.
- Very easy and simple to assemble (requires only 4 legs to be attached)
- Has great airflow
- Heavy and sturdy
- The mesh cover fits the inside diameter of the 26364, which makes it very efficient in holding the sparks and embers of the burning wood, thereby preventing accidents
- Good ventilation on the side
- Looks as pictured and described
- Does not come with drain holes, so it accumulates rain water
- Gets very hot, which can scorch your lawn or grass
Landmann 26364 Savannah Garden Light Fire Pit Review – Our Analysis and Recommendation
Here’s our recommendation. If you’re looking for a well-constructed, large, and circular / round outdoor fire pit that does a great job catching popping embers and sparks, consider the Landmann 26364.