The WAD1377SP fire bowl from Uniflame features a unique lattice design that draws you to it. But is this outdoor fire pit worth your money? In this Uniflame WAD1377SP outdoor fire bowl review, we’ll give you our recommendation based on previous buyers’ accounts.
In a hurry? Click here to check out the Uniflame WAD1377SP!
WAD1377SP – Wood Burning Fire Bowl with a Beautiful Lattice Design
When it comes to design, it’s easy to say that the WAD1377SP beats other fire pits because of its beautiful and unique lattice construction. As if that’s not enough, this product has an oil-rubbed bronze finish that makes it glow at night when you burn your wood.
Weighing only 16.3 pounds, this fire pit is lightweight. And because of that, it’s also easy to move around. Thus, it has excellent portability.
Here are some things you’d like to know about the WAD1377SP fire bowl.
- It’s made in China.
- Minimal assembly is required.
- You’ll want to get a fire pit cover to protect it from the elements.
- This will get hot it can burn your lawn. For that, you will need a fire pit grass protector.
- Also, to make sure this fire bowl lasts, get a bag of sand and put it on the bottom of the pit.
What Consumers Say About Their Uniflame WAD1377SP
– Construction and Quality of Materials. It appears that the WAD1377SP is built with thin metal, which can be a disadvantage to some.
– Assembly. The general consensus is that this fire pit is easy to put together. As one buyer has said, “virtually no assembly is required.”
– Design. Everyone agrees that this looks pretty, nice, and attractive. Also, the pattern on the sides creates an attractive lighting. It’s great for creating atmosphere on your patio, for weddings, and family marshmallow sessions.
– Others. One buyer said it can burn grass underneath it.
Bottomline / Our Recommendation
There is no doubt that the Uniflame WAD1377SP has a beautiful lattice design. It provides a beautiful ambiance on your patio, or when holding an event outdoors. But the major drawback is that it’s made from thin metal, which can be a disadvantage on your part.
That said, if you don’t mind the construction and want the unique, lattice design, get the WAD1377SP.